Brand New Executive Apartment
This newly finished and furnished, luxury one bedroom apartment within the upmarket The Milton Residences presents an ideal professional/executive lifestyle and a high quality investment.
• Designed by Award winning international architects and interior designers DBI Design. Premium finishes and stylish contemporary appointments.
• Floor 20 views of the Brisbane CBD, river, Milton, Toowong and beyond inspire through floor-to-ceiling glass. Private entertainer’s balcony has access from lounge and bedroom, capturing the spectacular morning sunrises and shielding from the afternoon heat.
• Ground floor lobby with 24-hour front desk service offers professional security and hospitality.
• Top floor entertainment deck and lounge facilities can be reserved. Impress with the finest 360 degree city views and facilities for catered work functions or intimate gatherings of family/friends (Level 31).
• Resort style boutique facilities: gymnasium, swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, indoor bathroom facilities plus outdoor showers. Two resident club lounges and terraces with BBQ and kitchen facilities cater for a stylish modern lifestyle (Level 6).
• Highly desirable inner city, blue chip precinct. The apartment’s river side location avoids rail/traffic noise.
• Open plan spacious apartments, larger than competing product.
• Luxury finishes: stone benchtops, European appliances, ducted air conditioning, high ceilings and built-in wardrobes. Study nook offers a private space to work from home.
• Private secure car park, private secure bicycle lock-up, as well as undercover visitor parking.
Lifestyle features include:
• 1.5km to Brisbane CBD.
• 50m to the Milton Railway Station – 1 stop to Roma Street and 2 stops to Central.
• 50m to Park Road boutique retail and dining precinct.
• 100m to the Milton Village (6am-12am IGA grocery store, doctor clinic, chemist, bottle shop, dry cleaner, deli).
• 200m to Qld’s premier sporting and entertainment stadium, Suncorp Stadium.
• 400m to the Milton CityCat Terminal, Brisbane River walkway and bike paths to the Brisbane CBD, Southbank Arts precincts and beyond.
• 800m to Caxton Street Bars and the Barracks Supermarket, Cinema and Retail village.
• 3km to University of Queensland (St Lucia) and 2km to Queensland University of Technology (CBD).
• Close proximity to multiple parklands, including Mt Coot-tha Botanical Gardens.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.